Business overhead expense insurance (BOE) https://www.businessmediagroup.co.uk is a type of insurance that helps businesses cover their fixed monthly expenses if the owner becomes disabled. This type of insurance can be a lifesaver for businesses that rely on the owner’s presence to generate revenue.
What are the benefits of BOE insurance?
There are many benefits to having BOE insurance, including:
- It can help you keep your business running even if you are unable to work.
- It can protect your employees’ jobs.
- It can give you peace of mind knowing that your business is financially secure if you become disabled.
What are the covered expenses?
The specific expenses that are covered by BOE insurance vary from policy to policy, but typically include:
- Rent or mortgage payments
- Employee salaries and payroll taxes
- Business insurance premiums
- Professional fees
- Marketing and advertising expenses
How much does BOE insurance cost?
The cost of BOE insurance depends on a number of factors, including the size of your business, the type of business you own, and your age. However, in general, BOE insurance is relatively affordable.
How do I get BOE insurance?
You can get BOE insurance from most insurance companies. To get a quote, you will need to provide information about your business, such as your annual revenue, the number of employees you have, and your personal health history.
Is BOE insurance right for me?
BOE insurance is a good option for businesses that rely on the owner’s presence to generate revenue. If you are the sole owner of your business or if your business is small, BOE insurance can help you protect your business if you become disabled.